viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Walktrough Kyosuke Nakanishi - Celebrity Darling for Gree


Pensaba que era el playboy del grupo y no me apetecía nada hacer su ruta pero al final resulta que estaba equivocada: Kyosuke parece un playboy pero no lo es. Sigue sin ser de mis preferidos pero me gustó bastante la historia.

Take it / Don't take it
Sorry, but I live here / That's not what I'm doing!
I'm not expecting anything to happen / Stop teasing me!
I don't want to do this anymore / Can we try once more?
Rush over to Kyosuke / Rush over to Yamada
Be moved to tears / Smile at Kyosuke
Do you want some? / You wouldn't like it
Help him wash the dishes / Let him do it
Hesitate / Tell him your number
I have work tomorrow / Ok, let's watch it
Hide in the closet / Hide in the bed
Keep hold of the spare key / Go and give it back
Order the same / Order something different
Reply to the message / Don't reply
I like them both / I don't like either of them
Leave / Stay there for a while
Ok / I'm fine
I'll stay up with you / I can't sleep
Yeah... / Let's stop talking about this
Ask Momo / Call Yamada
Fall silent / No, I don't
Wait a minute / What should I do?
I'm sorry / ...
I'm surprised / I'm pleased (no estoy muy segura de ésta)
Thank you, Momo / What should I do?
(Stay silent) / Wait a minute
Hello / The rumors about me
DVD / Script
Stretch and take a deep breath / Check the script
Look away / Smile and nod
Watch him / Go and say hello
Yes / Huh?
Call out / Hide
Huh? Together? / ... Ok
Huh? / Alright
Offer to dry clothes / Hot drink
 Why me? / I'll say it clearly
Really? / I see...

Y Sweet ending ^^


Walktrough Hayato Shiratori
Walkthrough Haru Shindo
Walktrough Sho Kiriya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario