jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Ray - Magic Sword+

En general la historia de Magic Sword+ está bastante bien pero en cuanto a personajes creo que Ray es mi favorito. Supongo que me van los bordes ^^u. Además, su historia tiene más giros argumentales y me resulta más interesante.

Excalibur / Good ruler
To whom were you talking? / Is it bad?
Thank you / I'm really bad
Ray, calm down! / Ray, stop!
Estel, curb your kindness / I'm with Estel
Look away / Shake head
Ray, you seem angry / Say what's on your mind
Ray, do you love someone? / Huh, you think about love too
I'm curious / I'm not curious 
It's hard / It's not hard
Not really / About last night...
Nod weakly / Scream
It wasn't a dream / Then why?
Nod / Pinky promise
Would I look alright? / I'm a princess...
Got what? / Please be gentle
I love Ray / Don't think too much about it
Watch silently / Stop him
Believe in me / Help me remember
A little / No



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario