viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

Daichi Katsuragi - My sweet bodyguard

Tierno y maduro ^^
Normalmente no suelo ir a por los personajes maduros pero Katsuragi es un personaje tan tierno y responsable que me apetecía mucho hacer su ruta.
Soy la única que cree que el estampado de lunares es horrendo...?
 I know some short cuts / Why are you using a navigation system?
Yes, you / No, the kids would scare you
Wipe off the ketchup / Tell him
Don't ask him / Ask him
Thank you / Give back the jacket
Please do / I'd rather not
Shout / Don't shout
Stare back / Look away
Thank you / I can handle it
I was alright / Where were you?
Put down the materials / Continue reading
Athletic type / Secretive
Did I say something strange? / Silent treatment
Blush and say no more / There is no way that would happen
I guess I'll eat / Who did you eat with?
Say good night / Run up to Daichi
To my room / To go for a walk
Afterschool date / Accompanying me
Which one do you want? / I'll take the salted side
I can't tell you everything / It's personal
Answer honestly / Evade
Fall back / Don't fall down
You can't fall asleep? / I'm fine
Ask him the reason / Don't say a word
Thank you / I'm sorry
Handkerchief / Cellphone
I'm so happy / Why are you here?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario