domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Joshua Walktrough - Be my Princess for Gree


Explain / Show him the letter
Thank you / Really?
Say something / Say nothing
Talk to Prince Joshua / Talk to Jan
I'll pay it / How much is it?
Does my dress look strange? / Is something wrong?
Ask him which animal / Don't ask
Go and see / Assume you imagined it
Laugh / Say no but thanks
What's the matter? / Ask him about his childhood
Turn back / Wait there
Watch him / Talk to him
Stand there / Try to leave
Sorry / I couldn't sleep
Ask his favorite flower / Ask about the language of flowers
Ask Jan / Resist temptation
Offer to sleep in a sleeping bag / Offer to go to another lodge
Thank you / Maybe you shouldn't go
You've mistaken us / Please don't tell anybody (no estoy segura de ésta)
Tell him / Close the door
Selling beer / Selling sausages
I'm sorry, it's too sudden / I'm sorry, I'm not ready
Answer / Hang up
Call him / Go to the gates
It wasn't your fault / Please, don't apologize
 Phone my parents / Phone Naomi
Chase him / Don't chase him


2 comentarios:

  1. HOLA me encanta tu pagina :)
    necesito ayuda x favor estoy juegando BMP de gree y complete un gacha pero no me aparece la otra categoria para seguir jugando para aumentar de royal status,ect no se que hacer x favor contesta T.T

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No tengas prisa ^^ los nuevos gachas aparecen cuando llegas a cierto punto de la historia, no cuando terminas el anterior. En cuanto te pases unos cuantos capítulos te aparecerá el nuevo.

      Eliminar