martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

Walktrough Kaiji Akizuki- My Sweet Bodyguard for Gree

Kaiji Akizuki (para conseguir una A)
Ask about the culprit / Ask about the Prime Minister
Show him in / Look for another way
Tell her his name / Say it's someone you don't know too well
Run / Root for Kaiji
Cook for yourself / Have Kaiji cook for you
Say anyone except Kaiji / I don't remember (de ésta no estoy segura...)
Avoid / Stay there
Leave it to Kaiji / I want to go (de ésta tampoco)
Look at the sky / Look at the ground
Piggiback / Find something to support him
Ask what type of girl he likes / Ask what girl in class he liked
Learn how to make omelets / Learn how to make stee-jew
Eat salad / Eat chicken
Go talk to Kaiji / Let him be
Ask Goto / Ask Kaiji
I've ridden one / I haven't
Hold it to yourself / Thank him
Ask Goto / Ask Kaiji
Pray to resolve the case / Pray to make up with Kaiji
I was nervous / It was fun
About temples / About Kaiji
Mr Goto told you / You had no idea
I think I nailed it / I think I flubbed it
Tell Kaiji / Bear it
Ask Dad / Ask Kaiji
Show him inside / Hear him out
Make a phone call / Ask airport personnel
Introduce the sisters / Introduce the SP team
Invite him to go home with you / Go home first
Say to ask Kaiji / Keep quiet
Assist Kaiji / Assist Sora
Encourage Kaiji / Better not
Go check out the SP training / Do some reading
I'll take it as a memento / I'll show Dad

And Secret Happy ending! ^^

Para ver la versión de pago aquí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario