martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Walktrough Sho Kiriya - Celebrity Darling for Gree

Sho Kiriya (para conseguir una A)

Es el personaje alegre e inocente del juego pero sin llegar a resultar infantil. No está nada mal pero no fue mi favorito.

If you'll have me... / I have an interview...
Get mad at the fan / Cheer Ponta up
Go after Sho / Remain in the dressing room
You recommended me for the show / Because I hugged you
I... couldn't do that / What about you, guys?
Hold on to Sho / Back away from Sho
That's good / That's a little disappointing
It's not that I don't like it... / Unable to answer
I just saw you on the show / Is that right?
It's entertaining / It make me jealous
Go out with him / Politely decline
I am so flattered / I can hardly believe it
I'll go home by myself / I'd appreciate it
Replied to Sho's e-mail / Called Sho
I'll work hard / Can I believe that?
Was it okay to bring me? / Why did you bring me?
Look up / Look down
Do you mind if I answer? / I'll be done in a second
Not really / Say nothing
Be honest / Hide the truth
I've missed you / I'm not bothered
Hold back / Hold nothing back 
Sure / It's a little embarrassing
Speak / Keep quiet
Ask / Give up
Yes / No way
Work / Sho
It's not your fault / It's my fault
I don't mind / I'm not concerned
Follow Sho / I can't go
I don't want that / I love Sho
Hear him out / Refuse
It's because it hurts / It'll hurt but I'll be fine
Look away / Say hello
Stay quiet / Tell him to leave
I'm not that confident / I'm not sure
I want to shine like that / Could I ever be like that?
Yes / No
Speak up / Don't speak
Tell him about the Wave concert / Evade the question
Wave / Smile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario