viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Misato Yusuke - Sweet scandal


 De Sweet scandal Yusuke es sin duda mi preferido ^^. Al principio pensaba que iba para borde o tsundere pero no, es más bien del tipo tierno pero vergonzoso.

No es una monaaaada? X3
Resolve the misunderstanding (+3)
I will only write the truth (+1)
Watch quietly (+3)
Call out his name (+5)
Well, you know (+5)
He has a cute smile (+1)
I wanted to do it (+5)
I want to help (+3)
I'm only just getting started (+5)
Thanks for coming to get me (+5)
He's like a brother to me (+5)
Do you want to come with us? (+3)
S-Sorry... (+1)
How are you doing? (+5)
What are you thinking? (+5)
Yes, I do (+3)
There are a lot of good players (+3)
There's always next time (+3)
Didn't you like it? (+1)
I'm worried about both of you (+1)
I came to see you (+5)
Is it ok to be missing the interview? (+3)
You could just go to show your face (+3)
Why? (+3)
You can rely on me anytime (+1)
Why did you stop me? (+5)
Don't apologize (+3)
You really did love him (+1)
Tell him the truth (+5)
I'll tell you everything (+5)
I'm so happy (+5)
That's awful (+5)
I'll be right there (+5)













Y aquí algunos intentos de juntar ambas partes. En serio, no les costaría nada hacer una galería o algo con las imágenes completas...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario