domingo, 20 de julio de 2014

Shinobu Arima - Contract Marriage


Shinobu esta metido en algunos asunto turbios, pensaba que sería algo mafioso pero no se habla mucho del asunto. Lo interesante de su ruta es que junta a los tres personajes pero aparte de eso es una historia entretenida pero pasable.

I need money (+5)
You've made your decision based on that alone? (+3)
You must be kidding (+3)
What if I say no? (+1)
Nice to meet you (+5)
I don't need you to worry that much (+5)
I can't do anything (+3)
Not every girl likes gossip (+3)
Don't tease me (+5)
I'm happy that you choose this but (+3)
Is it okay for you to leave? (+3)
You made me cry (+1)
I wanted some time for myself (+5)
Soji didn't do anything wrong (+1)
Then why...? (+5)
I don't need that (+3)
The money isn't the issue (+5)
But this bed is too small (+1)
Are you worrying over me? (+5)
Fight back (+3)
Thank you for coming (+5)
Were you here with me the whole time? (+5)
I thought I'd look weak (+1)
... (+5)
Of course (no increase)
If you are ok with it (+3)
Are you shocked? (+3)
Do you really need to do this? (+3)
Was it something I shouldn't have done? (+5)
I don't understand it myself (+1)
That's good (+1)
Is this what you wanted? (+3)
Anywhere you want to go (+5)

Walkthrough Toma Saji






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario