domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Be my Princess - Wilfred A. Spencer walkthrough


Esta es una guía para la ruta de Wilfred en la versión de Voltage (no la de Gree). El arte se me hace un poco raro pero pasa... En principio (creo) es la misma historia y ruta que en la versión manga.
Happy ending
Call out to Prince Wilfred
Prince Wilfred
Yes, I like it a lot
Stay in Prince Wilfred's office
So you don't like carrots?
Return to my bedroom
Isn't there anything I can do...?
Take a peek at the living room
I would love to
Talk to prince Wilfred (?)
I want to stay like this a little longer
Ask about Stephen
Is it all right for me to go?
Call out to Prince Wilfred
Accept Prince Wilfred's hand
The flowers doesn't seem as vibrant today
No, not really
Accept
I'd like some tea, please
Sorry, I don't know
The flowers are looking well
Say nothing
Ask Stephen about himself
Why would you do that?
Follow Prince Wilfred
Are you really ok with this?
Don't go
Nod

Trucos para hacerlo sin guía:
- Concéntrate en Wilfred
- Obedece a Claude
- Preocúpate por las plantas, son un buen tema de conversación
- Interésate más por Stephen que por Cecille
- El té siempre es mejor que el café

El Good ending es el que te saldrá casi siempre si no consigues el Happy y el Normal ending por mucho que lo he intentado nunca lo he conseguido.

Keith Alford walkthrough
Roberto Button walkthrough
Joshua Lieben walkthrough
Glenn J. Casiraghi walkthrough

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario